LIPIODOL Ring Size Measuring Tool with Plastic Ring Mandrel & Ring Sizer Guage, Four Size Ring Stick for Jewelry Making and Finger Measuring black, one size
- Two finger gauge is made of durable plastic, measures fingers from size 1-17, works like a belt that you adjust around the finger.
- The ring sizer set made of high quality plastic, with clear and accuracy marks.stable and durable
- Plastic ring sizing stick with US sizes of 0-15, easy to measure rings and read accurate size
- Ring Sizer Guage Set made of plastic, US size(0-13), come in half sizes, 27 pieces rings looped with a flexible cable which comes with a screw connection that can be opened easily
- With this ring sizing tool you can easy to know which size you need, then give your husband/ wife, girlfriend / boyfriend a correct size ring as a surprise gift
Sold：235 Wished: 62 Followed: 38
Ring Sizing Kit with superior quality are great tools for jewelry ring making, easy to use at home or on glass showcases, a perfect set for professionals and beginners to quickly figure out the sizes of rings and fingers, give your husband/ wife, girlfriend / boyfriend a correct size ring as surprise gift. There are 4 types of measure sizes stick on the Ring Sizer Mandrel : American size (US), Hong Kong size (HK), Japanese size (m/m ?), European size (CU). The front and back measure sticker sides are designed in flat for your easier reading size, and both sides are graduated rolling grooved design is to keep rings in level when measuring. The Finger Sizing Gauge is used to measure finger size. 013 US Standard Size Codes including half size increments are clearly marked on each ring. 27 pcs small rings are looped by a flexible cable and they can be taken out separately for easier measurement! Two Pcs Finger Measuring Gauges are made of plastic, to measure fingers sizes from size 117. It is lightweight, durable, portable and reusable. Works like a belt by adjusting it around your finger. Handy and easy to use at home or carry with your travel accessories. Kindly Please Note: 1. Due to subjective factors between people or other uncontrollable objective factors while measuring, there may be on error of size 0.25 between rings, fingers and our measure tools. But in most cases, the size is accurate and error free.
There are no reviews yet.